Eco-Lam Timber Framed Building System
Imagine a sustainable, majestic, pre-engineered, solid laminated wood structure finished by hand and carefully fitted in our shop before assembly on your site. Most beams are pre-cut and fitted together, and all frame components are made right here in the USA! We believe in working with American companies that employ local residents that craft quality products specifically for Cascade Pacific Building Systems and your project. With no hazardous materials, no wood placed in the ground, and no old growth timbers used, this building system is designed by a Certified Sustainable Building Advisor and LEED GA. Dan Loftis. The end result is a quality product at a great value. Give us a call to learn more about this economical and beautiful framing system.
- No old growth timbers used.
- Laminated timbers from responsibly managed forests.
- Designed for disassembly.
- No hazardous materials used.
- All connections are screwed or bolted together.
- All frame assemblies are pre-cut and fit prior to site assembly.
- Pre-engineered to save owner time and money.
- Pre-cut frame components to reduce onsite waste.
- All components are made in the USA
- Sanded and stained in place to ensure the best finished appearance.
- Multiple story designs available.
- Custom designs available.
- Holistic collaboration encouraged.
- Man caves.
- Agricultural businesses.
- Horse facilities.
- Business offices.
- Medical buildings.
- Grocery stores.
If you like the look of big wooden timbers, we’re not only your product, we’re also your building team! We take pride in the opportunity to assist you in realizing your building dreams. Call us today, and let’s get started!